Monday, February 16, 2009

Full moon? Change in weather?

Something is up. I don't know what. I can not stand it any longer. Whoever/Whatever is taking control of these children needs to stop! I can not teach when these kids are having out-of-body experiences like they did last week. What was the deal?!?!?!?!?!?

I had to write 3 kids up on office referrals last week. One kid, once. One kid, twice. One kid, three times. I felt like the wicked witch of the west! However, when you get mad after being told to stop talking, push everything off of your desk, and say "F*$% That!", you just gotta go! (In fact, before I could say goodbye, he said "I know, leave.")

Life is never dull in 7th grade!

1 comment:

the bus driver that used to be the sub said...

nice language! the bad words I hear at the elementary are crap and damn.